If you have found that the item you have purchased is unsuitable you can return it to us within 14 days of receiving it.
Returns are at the customer’s expense and we advise that you retain your proof of postage. Equestrian World does not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned by a customer.
Goods returned to us must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. Personalised items are non-returnable. All returns should be appropriately packaged. We are unable to accept returned goods if the manufacturers packaging (i.e. shoe box) has been used as the outer postal packing, as we are then unable to offer the goods for resale. We aim to process returns within 7 days of receipt.
PACKAGING YOUR RETURNS
- Complete your returns form and include it in the parcel
- Package and wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to either the goods or packaging. We are unable to accept returns which have damaged packaging
- Retain your proof of postage
- Choose a recorded service if your item is valuable. We do not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned.
- Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. shoe box) as if packaging is tampered with in any way we are unable to accept the return.
- Don’t return dirty or soiled items. Faulty goods must be clean or will not be processed.
If you would like to exchange your item follow the above steps. Exchanges are subject to availability and may incur an additional carriage charge which will be confirmed once the goods are received by us. We aim to process all exchanges within 7 days of receipt.
If an item you have purchased from us is faulty, we will be happy to provide a repair, replacement or refund. In order for us to process faulty goods more efficiently, we would first recommend that you email us with photos and details of the fault to online firstname.lastname@example.org
We may then require you to return the goods to ourselves. If this is the case we will arrange a courier collection. Upon receipt of the item, the fault will be investigated. We endeavour to resolve the issue within 3 working days from receipt of the faulty goods. On occasion the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer to determine the fault. In this case it may take up to 30 days for a conclusion to be made. If the goods are deemed faulty we will issue a full refund.
If you are returning faulty goods to us, please ensure the goods are clean. For health and safety reasons, goods which are dirty or soiled will not be processed.